Meet The Team
The team at Reading Pride is formed of dedicated volunteers in a variety of roles. We are always in need of enthusiastic people to help throughout the year so if you can commit some time to help the LGBT+ community and to shape the future of your Pride please get in touch.
Lead by the Chair the Trustees make the key charity decisions, provide direction and bear the legal/financial responsibilities. They are voted on by the members at a General Meeting.
- Paul Britt Chair; Graphic Designer; Trustee
- Andy Adams Secretary; Trustee
- Kirsten Bayes Trustee; Patron
- Mikey Russell Trustee; MyUmbrella; Website Manager
Provide external support and promotion of the charity.
- Diane Abbott MP Patron
- Sarah Hacker Patron
Lead by the Chief Executive Officer run the charities day to day functions which includes a vast range of different skills and opportunities.
- Christina Dearlove MyUmbrella Founder; Community Ambassador; Food & Drink Procurement Manager; Parade Manager
- Kerry Kleis MyUmbrella Founder; Photography Coordinator
- Freyja Domville MyUmbrella
- Thom Winter-Gray MyUmbrella
- Steven Winter-Grey MyUmbrella
- Bradley Cooper Funding Team Manager; Fundraising & Events Coordinator; Grants Coordinator
- AJ Jain Human Resource Manager
- Martin Cooper Operations Team Manager; Fundraising & Events Coordinator
- Daniel Hayman Fundraising & Events Coordinator
- Lee Krafft Fundraising & Events Coordinator
- Richard Powell Marketplace Coordinator; Food & Drink Procurement Manager
- David Horrill Operations Officer
- Sophie Sheehan Pride aLive Stage Coordinator; After Party Coordinator
- Luke Sherwood Procurement Manager
- Jess Gouldthorpe Graphic Designer
- Katie Phipps Social Media Coordinator