Meet The Team
The team at Reading Pride is formed of dedicated volunteers in a variety of roles. We are always in need of enthusiastic people to help throughout the year so if you can commit some time to help the LGBT+ community and to shape the future of your Pride please get in touch.
Lead by the Chair the Trustees make the key charity decisions, provide direction and bear the legal/financial responsibilities. They are voted on by the members at a General Meeting.
- Andy Adams Chair; Trustee
- Kirsten Bayes Trustee; Patron
- Paul Britt Trustee
Provide external support and promotion of the charity.
- Diane Abbott MP Patron
- Sarah Hacker Patron
Lead by the Chief Executive Officer run the charities day to day functions which includes a vast range of different skills and opportunities.
- Alex Walker Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Powell Marketplace Coordinator; Food & Drink Procurement Manager
- Tania Thornton Main Stage Coordinator; MyUmbrella
- Ally Jenkins VIP Enclosure Coordinator; Social Media Coordinator
- Mikey Russell Website Manager; MyUmbrella
- Kerry Goodman Photography Coordinator; MyUmbrella Founder
- Christina Dearlove Community Ambassador; MyUmbrella Founder